Get your boost back!
This complete shop kit will give you the flexibility to test almost any make and model vehicle with stock and aftermarket turbos from 2 inch up to 4 inch in every 1/4" increment. These are designed to be installed directly on to the turbo's compressor inlet flange but the end caps can also be used to slip into flexible hoses (with 2" and 3" inner diameter). This is an important tool that every turbo car or truck owner needs in their arsenal of tools. It is going to keep the turbo healthy by eliminating leaks in the boost path. It is a must if you are tuned/going to get a custom tune or you are replacing any components in the intake tract such as charge hoses, intercooler, manifold, vacuum lines, injectors…etc. Also a must if you are going to the track and want the peace of mind that everything is tight and capable of handling sustained boost without blowing any hoses off
- (2) Billet 6061 Aluminum End Caps (one 2" and one 3") with 1/8" NPT threaded gauge port & fitting port
- Silicon coupler adapters to allow you to test 2 inch, 2.25 inch, 2.5 inch, 2.5 inch, 2.75 inch, 3 inch, 3.25 inch, 3.5" and 4"
- Custom Stainless Steel gauges 30 PSI / 2 Bar *Most leaks will be discovered under 15psi of compressor pressure.
- Universal Tire Schrader Valve for each aluminum cap (can be removed and tapped for 1/4" NPT thread fitting)
- Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps for each size. Uses a Teflon lock-nut allow you to clamp to every size
Lifetime warranty on silicone couplers, boost gauges, end caps and fittings