These Caps can be used to fit inside a flexible hose with 2 inch 3 inch and 4 diameters. As well, can be used on a hard pipe with a silicon adapter. Check out our line of silicon adapters here: https://turboboostleaktesters.com/silicon-couplers/
- 2" 3" and 4" Billet Aluminum End Caps, 1/8 inch NPT threaded gauge port & fitting port
- Custom Boost Gauges - (2) 30 PSI/ 2 Bar gauges and (1) 15 PSI / 1 Bar - Stainless Steel Housing Glycerin filled - Shock Resistant!
- **Highly recommended to not exceed 15 PSI on boost leak tests over 4"
- (3) Universal Tire Schrader Valves
- (3) Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps - 2 inch, 3 inch, 4 inch
Get your boost back and get Full Performance From Your Turbo!
This boost leak tester end cap is designed to fit inside of a flexible rubber or silicon hose and allows you to pressurize the charge system with compressed air while the vehicle is off.
This is an important tool every turbo car owner needs in their arsenal of tools. It will keep the turbo healthy by eliminating leaks in the boost path and not allowing it to over speed compensating for a boost leak. This will eventually lead to bearing wear and shaft play. Boost leak testing is a must if you are tuned or any time you are replacing any components in the intake tract such as charge hoses, intercooler, manifold, vac lines, injectors, etc. Also a must if you are going to the track and want the peace of mind that the turbo wont over-work or risk blowing any hoses off that are loose!