Get your boost back!
This is an important tool that every turbo car owner needs in their arsenal of tools. It is going to keep the turbo(s) healthy by eliminating leaks in the boost path. It is a must if you are tuned and or going to get a custom tune, or any time you are replacing any components in the intake tract such as charge hoses, intercooler, manifold, vacuum lines, injectors…etc. Also a must if you are going to the track and want the peace of mind that everything is tight and capable of handling sustained boost without blowing any hoses off
This Boost Leak Tester kit comes with 2 parts that mount on both of your turbo's compressor inlet flanges, one side is used to pressurize the system and the other is used as a cap otherwise the pressure from one side turbo will escape out the other turbo. The end caps can also be used separately and slipped into the intercooler pipe which is how some people prefer to perform the boost leak test.
- Porsche 996 Twin Turbo
- Porsche 997 Twin Turbo
- Porsche 991 Twin Turbo
- Billet 6061 Aluminum End Cap with 1/8" NPT threaded gauge port & fitting port
- High quality silicon couplers
- Custom Stainless Steel 30 PSI / 1 Bar Boost Gauge
- 30 PSI range will give you the appropriate reading when testing your charge pipes for low, medium or high boost levels.
- Universal Tire Schrader Valve (can be removed and tapped for 1/4" NPT thread fitting if desired)
- Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps with Teflon lock-nut
- (2) end caps - 1 for each turbo - these are 2" outer diameter and can be slipped into the intercooler pipe
- pair of 2" silicon couplers
- pair of 2.25" silicon couplers *For the ability to test 2.5" simply add the 2"-2.5" silicon couplers and 2.5" t-bolt clamps
- all t-bolt clamps
Lifetime warranty on gauge, end cap and fitting