Boost Leak Tester for your 2.7T the easy way!
Simply remove the flex hose off the Y-Pipe inlet - Fit the boost leak tester over the Y-pipe, and clamp it down. The vinyl cap is used to cap the crankcase ventilation flange off the y-pipe to stop the compressor test pressure from escaping through the crank case ventilation valve and into the crankcase. Use the provided zip tie to secure it.
Get your boost back!
This is an important tool that every turbo car owner needs in their arsenal of tools. It is going to keep the turbo(s) healthy by eliminating leaks in the boost path. It is a must if you are tuned and or going to get a custom tune, or any time you are replacing any components in the intake tract such as charge hoses, intercooler, manifold, vacuum lines, injectors…etc. Also a must if you are going to the track and want the peace of mind that everything is tight and capable of handling sustained boost without blowing any hoses off
- Billet 6061 Aluminum End Cap with 1/8" NPT threaded gauge port & fitting port
- High quality silicon coupler
- Custom Stainless Steel 30 PSI / 1Bar Boost Gauge
- 30 PSI range will give you the appropriate reading when testing your charge pipes for low, medium or high boost levels.
- Universal Tire Schrader Valve (can be removed and tapped for 1/4" NPT thread fitting if desired)
- (2) Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps with Teflon lock-nut
- Crank Case vent plug and zip tie
Lifetime warranty on gauge, end cap and fitting