This extension hose kit is the perfect add-on to any boost leak tester that uses the compressor fitting (not compatible with the tire schrader valve) This will allow you to have precise control over the pressure entering into your turbo system. Almost mandatory for use in any shop environment where the preset shop air is too high for a boost leak test and needs to be regulated down.
The 5ft extension hose allows you to stand free and clear from the tester (in case it pops off) and allows you to comfortably regulate the pressure as needed.
The ball valve lets you turn on and off the pressure into the system - this can be very important for you to check the decay or bleed rate after filling the system with pressure. The bleed rate lets you know how well the system holds and this can only be done by cutting off the pressure to the tester.
Design Features & Whats Included:
- (1) 5 ft. Continental extension hose with stainless on/off valve for easy control
- All 1/4" NPT Fittings M-Type
- (1) 150 PSI Air Regulator for added safety and control for shop air - aluminum housing
- Self purging regulator when turning the pressure down
- stainless steel ball valve housing
If you have ANY questions feel free to reach out - 248-403-8512 cell/text/media 24/7